Behold — your January Workout Template.
The January Workout Template is a glute and back focused plan, utilizing a higher rep range with the goal of progressive overload.
You’ll begin with a squat variety, and end with glute focused accessory work for a full-body burn and pump in that peach!!
STEP 1: Download THE FOUR PERCENT JANUARY WORKOUT TEMPLATE
STEP 2: Assign Your Drills
THIS LIST is by NO means an exhaustive list of drills, but a pretty damn good one that can give you an idea of where to start. While you can choose your own drills, they should be consistent throughout the month. Meaning, you’ll be performing this each workout with the SAME drills week-to-week, and that repetition will be your ticket to progressing over time.
The PULL can be any of the following, assisted or unassisted:
- Any lat pulldown variety
- Unassisted or assisted chin-up variety
- Unassisted or assisted pull-up variety
Your ACCESSORY glute work can be any of the following, and not limited to, but similar!
- Glute bridges
- Frog pumps
- Banded clamshells
- Fire hydrants
- Banded lateral walks
- Banded squat holds
Step 3: Execute the January Workout Template and Track Your Progress
Is this your first exposure to The Four Percent Workout Templates? Get a primer here.
- Start TODAY. And continue to get these three workouts in each week through January 31st.
- This plan is designed for progression, so manage your training appropriately and safely.
- While this plan is predominately glute and back focused, many drills will have secondary and tertiary drivers. Focus on the mind-muscle connection and have a high level of body awareness to make each drill as full-body as possible.
Have fun, you bad bish.