Looking for a great opportunity? I got one for you! Check out the available positions below.
The Proofreader position is responsible for reviewing documents for grammar and verbiage corrections. This is a virtual position with most (if not all) communication be done via email/text/Zoom.
- Follow given processes and style guides
- Proofread for typographical and grammatical errors
- Streamline inconsistencies in language and sentence structure across various documents
- Deliverables include lecture decks, slides, and playbooks which are all in Keynote
- Bachelor’s degree in English/Journalism preferred or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum (1) year proofreading experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of Keynote.
- Strong attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing.
- Must be self-motivated with a positive attitude.
$15 per hour (hours to be determined and mutually agreed upon)