Kodiak Cakes Protein Muffins
Easy, quick, and foolproof. Make a batch of these Kodiak Cake Power Protein Muffins.
Let them cool COMPLETELY and then store them in an air tight bag or container in the freezer so you can eat them at your own pace. When you’re ready to eat, just pop them in the microwave for 20-30 seconds, or as needed until they warm up.
This recipe is literally on the back of the box of the Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Flapjack mix so please know I am NOT taking credit for its creation!
KODIAK CAKE POWER PROTEIN MUFFINSDifficulty: Easy as hell
2 cups Kodiak Cake Power Cakes Mix
3/4 cup milk of choice (I use almond)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup butter melted
2 bananas, mashed
1 tsp cinnamon (I use more, to taste!)
1 tsp vanilla (I use more, to taste!)
1/2 cup fruit, nuts or chocolate (optional, I don’t add it)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and blend until smooth.
- Fill greased muffin tins 3/4 full.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes, depending on your oven.
- The recipe makes one dozen muffins, and each muffin is approx 155 calories. If you add a topping or garnish those calories will need to be accounted for IF you’re tracking!
- The below are estimated calories and macros as yours will vary depending on the size of bananas, eggs, and type of milk used: