It doesn’t get easier than these Banana Cacao Power Muffins. They taste great and are the perfect protein-packed snack to grab when you’re on the go.
Banana Cacao Protein Muffins
- Two cups Kodiak Power Cakes mix
- One cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (any milk will work, or water even)
- One egg
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- Two ripe bananas, mashed (the riper the banana, the sweeter the muffin)
- One teaspoon cinnamon
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs (optional, but recommended)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 12 muffin cups or line muffin cups with muffin liners and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl and blend until smooth.
- Fill 12 muffin cups evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for about 15-20 minutes and when tops are golden brown. Stick a toothpick into the center of each muffin. If the toothpick comes out clean, they’re ready!
Top with a tablespoon of the nut butter of your choice and feast.
Two muffins have around 360 calories and 15-ish g of protein. Nice.