THE FOUR PERCENT FOUNDATION
Out of stock
The Four Percent FOUNDATION is the first online course of its kind. An 8-week long, immersive, and evidence-based exploration into your fitness experience —from nutrition to training to mindset – this course will change the way you approach your health and wellness journey for the rest of your life.
You’ll learn evidence-based, industry knowledge surrounding body composition and walk away with the understanding of how to apply it to YOUR life. It’s not about a 30-day fix, a short term detox, or a cookie-cutter PDF. This is about behavior, and activity modification – in short, it’s YOUR road map to knowing how to change your body however you want, whenever you want.
Over these eight weeks, you will learn everything you need to find success in your health and fitness journey. From debunking the myths of nutrition and fitness to the psychology behind behavior change, The Four Percent Foundation is your key to success.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Access to the private Facebook group – led and moderated by Kate Lemere
- 1 LIVE 90-minute group session per week for 8-weeks via Zoom
- Worksheets and freebies to help you understand the process (and yourself)
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- The Four Percent Pyramid of Importance
- Establishing a Healthy Mental Mindset
- Fundamentals of Nutrition
- Fundamentals of Training + Recovery
- Understanding Body Composition and how to change it (ANY WAY YOU WANT)
- How to Set Up Your Training & Nutrition Goals
- Troubleshooting, Evaluating, and Beating Plateaus
- NAVIGATING YOUR LIFELONG PROCESS
This practical experience will show you how to approach every phase of your process regardless of your season of life – from your first rep until you reach your goals.
The best part?
You’ll never feel confused about what to do in the gym or kitchen again. With my help, you’ll learn how nutrition works and how to train to change your body. This is about transformation – in every area of your life. This is when you become your expert. Are you ready?
Get your ass to class.
Have a question? Check out these FAQ’s, and be sure to get a lot of the terms and conditions. Finally, once you enroll, be sure to keep an eye on your inbox (and spam/junk folders) for a confirmation email from email@example.com.