Just by being here, you’re on the path to pursue a life better lived – in and out of the gym and kitchen. But this journey is tough, and that cannot be underestimated. The good news is, you don’t have to do it alone.
Connect with like-minded individuals, dig deep within yourself, and continue your personal development and education with lectures, community calls where you can ask ANY question you may have downloadable tools, and quarterly bonus content.
The Four Percent Community Membership offers support to complement your process and continued education through four outlets.
THE COMMUNITY LECTURE
Each month on the second Wednesday at 7:30 PM, I’ll lead a LIVE, 90-minute lecture on the topics below. If you can’t make it – that’s okay. You have access to the replay and material within 24-hours, and maintain that access for the entire month – regardless of when you sign up. I’ll send you a reminder to download the content before it disappears. Don’t worry. I got you!
2021 Tentative Lecture Schedule
- APRIL: The Life Cycle of a Diet
- MAY: Advanced Training Mechanics and Protocols
- JUNE: How Alcohol Impacts Your Fitness Goals
- JULY: Behavioral Change Myths vs. Reality
- AUGUST: Meal Prep + All Forms of Diet Tracking
- SEPTEMBER: Cardio, concurrent training, and how to establish your aerobic v. anaerobic split
- OCTOBER: Food Exposure and Legality to break free of “off-limit” foods, Understanding Food Guilt
- NOVEMBER: Target Training, Emphasizing Lifts, and Training for Volume (think my Operation Peach!)
- DECEMBER: Yo-Yo Dieting Explained
THE COMMUNITY CALL
The last Thursday of every month at 7:30 PM CST, I’ll hold a 60-minute “Office Hours” call where you can show up and ask ANYTHING questions you may have. This is like my Instagram Sunday Q&A, except BETTER, because we have the opportunity to speak directly, in real-time, to address YOUR specific goals, questions, or concerns. You can stay for the entire hour, or come and go as you please.
A MONTHLY NEWSLETTER
The first week of the month, you’ll get a newsletter with information I don’t share on Instagram.
- Gear I’ve recently purchased and love
- 5 recipes to make for yourself or your family in your weekly meal prep
- A breakdown of research that will help you understand the monthly lecture topic
- Ideas for your recovery and self-care
Finally, your membership grants you access to a private social network. Think a combination of Slack, Pinterest, and Facebook. I’ll post topics throughout the week, you can provide commentary, perspective, breakthroughs, and more. You opt-in to the communication you receive and can participate as much or as little as you feel comfortable. I’ll say this – the more you engage, the better EVERYONE’S experience will be. So come on in, and don’t be shy!
This is an INCREDIBLE amount of content for the cost of your monthly, quarterly, or yearly membership (coming soon!).
The lecture schedule is designed to compliment Foundation, but that’s okay if you haven’t taken the course!
The knowledge you receive will set you up for success for the REST OF YOUR LIFE, regardless of your season or goals. Never rely on a fad diet, cookie-cutter program, or PDF again.
This is where you take your power back. This is where you start your pursuit for a life better lived.