So good. So easy. You can’t NOT make it.
Natural Heaven is a low carb noodle replacement that I have come to rely on as a staple in my pantry. If you have a gluten intolerance, are dieting, or are looking for a way to adopt a more plant-based diet, this is for YOU. Made from hearts of palm, it’s comfort food without the food coma.
Give it a try – you’re going to love it. This recipe serves 1 or 2 (how hungry are you?! LOL).
Natural Heaven Angel Hair Carbonara
- One large egg
- 1/4 cup grated pecorino romano or grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2-3 slices of turkey bacon
- One package of Natural Heaven Angel Hair Noodles
- ¼ teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- Lots of freshly ground black pepper
- 1-1 ½ cups peas (thaw if using frozen)
- Freshly ground salt and black pepper
- Take your Natural Heave out of its package, and spread evenly across a paper towel or dishtowel to release excess moisture. I always do this before I cook because the hearts of palm naturally hold on to water, so it’s super wet. I’ve found I’m using a sauce. It can get watered down, so I always pat and let air dry for like 10 minutes.
- Cook your turkey bacon. I make mine in an Air Fryer (8 mins, flip halfway through), but you can make yours in a skillet if you prefer.
- While your turkey bacon cooks, combine eggs, cheese, and garlic powder in a bowl and whisk until combined. Set aside.
- Once the bacon is ready, blot to absorb excess grease, if any, and chop into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat your angel hair in a skillet over medium heat, until steaming, add peas and warm through—about 4-5 minutes.
- Turn the heat OFF – the pan should be warm, but it should not be over any direct heat.
- Slowly and consistently stir in the egg and parmesan mixture to coat the pasta. The warmth of the pasta and the pan will help cook the eggs without curdling.
- Add the bacon back in.
- Plate/bowl and add black pepper, a pinch of salt, and extra cheese if you want.
I am a pasta lover to my CORE, and even I can get behind this product. It may not star in the Lemere Pasta Sunday repertoire, but it’s a key ingredient to my weekly meal prep – ESPECIALLY when I’m cutting.
Look at how efficient this meal is – it’s SUPER filling, so I literally consume it and have zero food thoughts following.
It is so damn good, AND my whole family loves it, bonus.
The Fine Print
Guys, this post is SPONSORED! I am getting to collect my thoughts, write them down, create this content, and I’ll go through a detailed recap process to show the value of my partnership. But before any of that happens, I weigh my options CAREFULLY to evaluate if the product I’m serving you is WORTHY of your consumption. We’ve built this community together, it’s incredible, and nothing is worth the bottom line or a quick buck. I’m beyond proud and honored to have this opportunity.
If you try it, tell me how much you LOVE IT!!! Because I know you will.