I am CONSTANTLY on the go, so my meal prep is full of food I can consume on the go, in a pinch, and with one hand. Enter, the prosciutto and brie fat bomb. One of my all-time favorite quick-and-easy snacks.
I make a batch of six, keep them in the fridge for the week and pop one a day. I eat them cold OR warm them up in the microwave for 7-10 seconds.
It’s so delicious, creamy, and fresh; I can’t get enough. I count calories, I count macros, and I have aesthetic goals, and I have one ounce (ish) of this cheese every day. It tastes delicious and it fits in my caloric consumption goals. Why restrict when you can MAKE IT WORK?! And what sounds better than prosciutto and brie?!
This recipe is heavily in my rotation because it’s savory, filling, and satisfying. I eat one, and I’m good for two hours, maybe more. Because I ENJOYED it, I don’t have food thoughts, and life is fahkin’ good.
Prosciutto and Brie Fat Bomb
Makes one bomb
- 1-2 slices of prosciutto
- 1 oz Supreme Brie
- 1/8 cup chopped Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a muffin cup with a slice or two of prosciutto
- Cut brie into smaller pieces, and place on top of the prosciutto
- Sprinkle chopped walnuts on top
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted
- Let cool before taking out of the muffin pan, as they cool they’ll harden and keep their shape
Nutritional Information per my LoseIt App:
Total Carbs: 2.5g
HOW EASY IS THAT?!