An egg bake that’s so fahking easy you can make it weekly 100 different ways and never get board.
- 1 lb browned protein*
- 5 cups frozen hashbrowns (thawed!)
- 10 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup any other green, fibrous veggies, finely chopped**
- Salt and pepper to taste
*I’ve made this with ground beef, ground Italian sausage, ground chicken, ground turkey, and coined chicken sausage and each time is better than the next.
**Like the protein, add different veggies if you’re feeling up for it. I’ve done chopped broccoli, and spinach and it’s fahkin’ delish.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Brown your protein selection
- Combine all ingredients and pour into a 9×13 baking dish and bake for 35-45 minutes depending on your oven. The middle should be firm when the dish is shaken
The best part about this recipe is how easy and flexible it is. I make this almost weekly and change the protein and veggies regularly and it comes out perfectly. I love it. Luke Lemere loves it. Matt Lemere loves it. We eat it for breakfast, or lunch or dinner with a side salad or other roasted veggies!