Egg Roll in a Bowl, people. One dish wonder that never ceases to disappoint. It’s cheap. It’s easy. It is IMPOSSIBLE to fuck up. Also, paleo.
This serves four normal people. Maybe two if you’re hungry AF.
- 1Lb ground chicken or turkey breast
- 1 package shredded tri-color coleslaw
- 1/4-1/2 medium sweet yellow onion, chopped
- 2-3 eggs
- 1 stalk scallions
- 1/3 cup Bragg’s liquid amino acids
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 TBSP sesame oil
- 2 tsp ginger
- Combine amino acids, minced, sesame oil, and ginger. Wisk well and set aside
- Brown the protein until partially cooked
- Stir in onions and cook until translucent
- When the meat is nearly cooked through, add the package of shredded ‘slaw, stir until wilted
- Add liquid amino mixture
- Crack eggs directly into the pan and stir continuously until eggs are cooked. STIR so you don’t let the eggs scramble
- Garnish with a handful of scallions. NEVER skip the garnish
*If you read this post then you already know this is the BEST soy sauce alternative.
What did I tell you?! It’s SO easy.
One day I can only hope that Matt will look at me the way Jeffery looks at Ina…hashtag, goals.
Image via Food Network (duh).